Sunday, May 4, 2014

Painting with Peaches and Plums for Anything But a Card Challenges No. 35

Good Morning Everyone! It's a brand new month and time for a brand new ABAC Challenge just in time for International Scrapbooking Day – launching a month long celebration of scrapbooking. Thanks so much for all of the wonderful comments and those that "Using Book Pages" for Christi's mini-challenge. If you missed out on seeing the book page themed submissions... please CLICK HERE to check them out. Stay tuned for a new "Spotlight and Mini-Challenge" at the bottom of the month at the end of Challenge No. 35.

Now we get down to business... it's time for a new challenge today here at Anything But a Card Challenges... let's get ready to play and have some fun! Thanks to all who shed the winter blues and submitted glorious bright and colorful creations for our Challenge #34 "SPRING FORWARD". If you missed out on seeing the garden of inspiration... please CLICK HERE to check them out.


The new Challenge... Anything But a Card Challenge #35 - "Color Challenge"!! Last month was and open theme so this go round we are giving you a gorgeous color palette for your inspiration. Feel free to use one {and go monochromatic}, two or ALL of these colors to create whatever your muse desires... as long as it's anything but a card!


* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. Please mention and LINK BACK to this challenge. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight May 24th giving you 3 weeks to play along and ENJOY the creative process! We will share more of our Design Team's creations each Sunday to keep you inspired.

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!


Having been in mothballs for over a year since I bought it, my Melt Pot finally got to see some action! I used melted beeswax to add texture and images to this altered wood block. Check out my BLOG for more details.


I wanted to get inky this week! And I got to use my new Faber Castell Gelatos! Please visit my BLOG for more details!



This one was a challenge for me. I liked the colors but for some reason the colors were fighting with me.  Please visit my BLOG for more details!



I am messing about creating from a pair of Blue Jeans. Inspired by indigo with just a touch of peach.  Please visit my BLOG for more details!



I've made an ATC with a mixture of the colours from the inspiration palette, using inks, paints, crackle medium, die cutting and some stamping. Please visit my BLOG for more details!

***********************

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday to see more of our Design Team creations!


1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous DT creations and a fabulous colour palette.
    Thank you for this Challenge :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete